What Do Surveys Tell Us?
Surveys are an important way to learn more about the experience of living with a digestive disorder:
- View the results of IFFGD's 2002 IBS in the Real World Survey: Go » or http://www.aboutibs.org/pdfs/IBSRealWorld.pdf
- Results of IFFGD's 2007-2008 IBS Unmet Needs Survey: Go »
Now you can help advance research about digestive disorders. Simply take part in these studies online:
- Take the comprehensive IBS Unmet Needs Survey: Go »
- Other online studies: Go »
- Members Only: We welcome feedback from our members in this
special members-only survey: Go »
Visit our site at giResearch.org to learn more about the research efforts of IFFGD. Learn what investigators are finding as they search for answers to help those with digestive disorders.